Vision: To bring about a world where policy is guided by evidence, compassion, and respect, and where the public has reliable access to scientific knowledge, and is empowered to demand effective, evidence-based policy grounded in science.
- Build a network of Princeton students, affiliates, and allies dedicated to evidence-based policy and to researching and effectively communicating science and policy measures.
- Develop our capacity as researchers, policy-analysts, communicators, and active participants in the democratic process.
- Provide an independent, scientific analysis of key policy issues in the public interest.
- Inform, engage, and communicate with the public by any and all available methods.
- Demand science not be antithetical to the public interest by supporting open, ethical practices and policies in the scientific community.
- Support democratic institutions and fight for our ideals by organizing and taking political action. We are determined to communicate directly with our government officials and to protest where necessary.
- Collective action and democracy,
- Respect, compassion, and human rights,
- Evidence, transparency, inclusivity, freedom of expression, and
- A dedication to education and progress.